Thursday, February 26, 2009

Get in the Ring

"You want to antagonize me? Antagonize me motherfucker, get on the ring motherfuckerand I will kick your bitchin little ass." That's from Get in the Ring, by Guns N Roses. I can't explain why or how, but in some way, shape, or form I identify with that sentiment. I have never thought of my self as a violent person, but I feel those words deeply whenever I listen to that song, which has been about40 times in the last 5 days. Now that I am driving again I have gone back into my CD collection and this is one of the CDs that I pulled out.

Can't explain it. Had to mention it.

And on a completely unrelated note:

Why Mike May should write more. From MikeMay.blogspot.com:

I understand that this isn't the most frequently updated of blogs. However, I like to believe that it is one of the better blogs out there that covers my life. And the posts aren't really very timely so you if you stop by and don't find a new post you can always just read an old one that you haven't seen and just pretend it's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment