Sunday, August 15, 2010

It Depends On How You Look At It

If you see the yellow as the background you can easily see the Batman Logo. However, when I first saw this logo on a T-Shirt I didn't see it that way. I was in California when I first saw this T-shirt. I was in a very hip boutique shopping for styles to knowk off. I can't remember the name of the store but it was very fashion forward. They had this T-shirt on sale long before the Batman movie was due for release. I loved the shirt. Since I was looking at it and seeing the black as the background to me it looked like a big open mouth with teeth on the top and the bottom. I wore it home and told Bonnie that I bought it because it reminded me of her and she said, "I remind you of Batman?"

Until she said it, I never knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment