Saturday, May 15, 2010

Warning. Alert. Warning

I had to retake some tests at the lab yesterday. When I was sick a couple of weeks ago my doctor ordered a whole bunch of tests. I did really poorly on those involving liver function. Now that I have completed the medicine that my doctor prescribed, she wanted to see how I did on those same tests. I got to the lab really early, hoping to avoid a long wait. That of course, is not possible. Once I got my insurance coverage verified and paid the difference I was allowed to enter the lab area. There were about 15 people ahead of me. Fortunately, the line moved pretty quickly. Almost everyone was only having blood workups. One or two people were also being asked to supply urine samples in a little screw top bottle. There was one guy who I noticed leaving the blood area and going to the bathroom with two cups. When he came out, I made the mistake of looking at his production.

Warning. Alert. Warning. If someone goes in with two bottles, look at the floor until you see their shoes leaving the lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment