Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Sunshine Makers

I have a very good friend that once told me that he was happier unhappy than happy. I know that that wasn't really the truth. He was going through some challenging times and just kind of felt that way, on a temporary basis. I told him that he reminded me of a cartoon that I had watched many times as a child and that the slogan, "I don't want to be happy, I want to be sad", had always stuck with me. I remembered the fight at the end between the happy guys and the sad ones, and little else. I probably hadn't seen it in almost 60 years ( seeing that in print reminds me that I am so fucking old). I checked you tube and what do you know, there it is. Now for your viewing pleasure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tZKZiIn1Yg&feature=related

Thanks E for reminding me of this and causing me to find it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment