Monday, April 13, 2009

N Family Classics (or, The 10 Best Movies Ever)

In order to qualify as a N family classic a movie must be good enough so that even though you know exactly what is going to happen you can watch it again and again and again. If you have seen it so many times that you have memorized the dialogue, all the better.
Soap Dish
Big
Field of Dreams
Parenthood
Get Shorty
When Harry Met Sally
Second Hand Lion (With an * as Michele has never seen it)
Michael
PulpFiction
The Jerk
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
L.A. Story
The Princess Bride
Annie
Sleepless In Seattle
History of the World, Part I
Lost in America
You've Got Mail
The Producers
Stripes

Meatballs


Same Time Next Year ( I don't remember this movie, at all. I told my daughter that I was


creating this list and she told her mother. Michele told me that this was


Bonnie's suggestion and I vetoed it. Bonnie was at her house and swore


we watched this movie time after time. Even though I probably haven't


seen this movie in 20 years, I vaguely remember it and am including it


with an *)

No comments:

Post a Comment