Monday, July 5, 2010

Who Is Happier Than Me?

After a year Verizon allows you to exchange your old phone for a new one at no cost. I wanted to get an IPhone, but somehow at this point in time a new free BlackBerry seemed to make more sense. I don't really love the new phone, but it does have some features that I didn't have before. I can download all sorts of apps for free. Unfortunately the good ones cost money and they are not available in the DR. I have checked out most of the free ones, but there is a good reason they are free. They suck. HOWEVER, I discovered one last night and I can't stop playing with it. It's called the Fart Board. Once you download it, it plays about 25 different farting sounds, each of which has its own name. It goes from "AfterBurner, to Low Winder, all the way to WindyGas." Each is very distinct in sound; different textures, depth, and length of sound. Today I discovered the best feature of all. Each sound has its own timer so that you can set it, move it to where you want someone else to hear it. And not just 10 seconds either. You can set it for as many seconds as you want. I can't stop playing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment