Friday, August 14, 2009

Warning: I Have The Solution, I Just Have To Find Out Where To Buy One

















The worst thing about owning a car in the Dominican Republic is driving it here. I have raved and ranted about the inconsiderate, stupid (go back and read "Sometimes you just have to vent" if you need more adjectives to choose from) drivers here. I thought a while ago about the solution, but I have finally seen it. On my way to and from La Vega every day I pass an Army fort. They recently redid the front of it. A real waste of money. Now the gates are 15 foot long rifles that go up and down to admit entrants. On either side of the gates now sit small tanks. I want one. Many times I have told Massiel that a tank is the solution to all the assholes that enter intersections without looking and cause cars to swerve to avoid them. Give me one of these small tanks and I will gladly collide with all these jerks. Just imagine an article in all the newspapers telling about this mad man (me) who is crashing into the front ends of cars entering intersections when they shouldn't, and then driving away laughing, maniacally. I don't think that it would take more than a couple of days for the word to spread and for this dangerous driving practice to stop. Anyone know where I can get one of these cheap?




No comments:

Post a Comment