Monday, January 4, 2010

New La Moda Sighting


I am pretty sure I read about a cap company in the US that was very popular with "street" people. If I remember correctly, the buyers of the caps, in order to show their stylishness, leave the paper hangtags on the hats so that you can tell that they come from an expensive cap company. Well at the beach yesterday their were some "street" locals with their new, cheap hats, with labels intact. I guess they missed the point. You are going to have to look at this picture really carefully to see the tags, but there are two guys en "La Moda". One is the guy standing in the white shirt and the other is being hugged (under the armpit in the shadow).

Wait a minute!! Wait a minute!! Wait a minute!!

If you click on the picture you can see the labels much more clearly, only I'll be damned if they don't look like condoms in colors to match the hats. What have I discovered now?

No comments:

Post a Comment