Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thinking Ahead

I guess this was funnier when I took the picture.

I was reviewing some of my old posts as I played in an online tournament (I am still in the tournament). I do things early on in a poker tournament to occupy my time. If I sit there and watch the tournament without any distraction I find that I get bored and look for action with hands that I otherwise would not play. I play Free Cell, Hearts, and Minesweeper, all in an effort to keep myself patient. Once in a while, like now, I will post something just to pass time. While reading old posts, I came across one dated March, 26th. It was a story about my time at the Playboy Club. I attached a photo of a 10 ounce glass with a little tiny bit of milk in it. It is completely unrelated to the post and I said that I would explain it at a later date:


I love Jello Fat Free Chocolate Pudding. I love it with cut up bananas in it. Whenever I finish a bowl I immediately make a new one so that I am never without. I never drink milk, however the pudding requires two cups of milk. I always make sure when I go shopping to buy milk. Massiel loves milk. She drinks it all the time. I have always asked that if she uses the last of anything to please let me know. Well when I went to make more pudding, that was all the milk I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment