Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life In Modern Times

It's really difficult sometimes to live in a world where technology has passed you by. I am pretty good with some things, but others leave me bewildered. It's like my car. I know how to get in, lock the doors, turn on the ignition and drive. That's it. I know how to find websites on my computer. Look, I found this place didn't I? But I really only know how to drive the computer, nothing else.
Massiel brought back an IPad from New York on Tuesday. Wednesday we went to turn in our old phones because our plan allows us to change phones yearly for next to nothin. I got what I always wanted, an IPhone. In order to enable it you have to download this, install that and I have no clue how to do these things. Even the tutorials leave me lost.  I have the phone now for 24 hours and I can make calls and that's it.

I just walked into the bedroom and said, "I hate to be computer stupid". Massiel asked, "What do you mean you hate to be computer?"

No comments:

Post a Comment