Saturday, December 25, 2010

How To Seduce A Born Again (We Know Someone Like That)

You: Oh baby, I am so horny for you.

She: I am sorry but I am no longer like that. I have finally found myself and I want to remain a righteous woman.

You: But baby, I need you now. I really am so horny for you.

She: I am not like that anymore. I know that I was, but you have to, respect me now and accept me for the clean living woman that I am.

You: I do respect you. I just have this aching in my loins for you. I know how much your religion means to you now and the last thing I would want to do is to make you stray from the path that you are on. That is why I want you to stick your hand in my pants and meet "Baby Jesus".

She: Baby Jesus?

You: Yup. And not only that but I want you to witness the miracle of him going from baby to full grown man in only seconds.

She: A miracle in your pants? This I have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment