Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Not The Brightest Bulb

So we are trying to get Massiel her residency. We needed an address to which we could mail her green card, if and when she gets it. Since we would probably go to visit my friend Jon in Alabama as our first trip to the US we decided to mail it there. I called him today and got his address. I called Massiel to give it to her.To protect Jon's privacy I have changed the address. I said to her, "Here is Jon's address":

Dr. Jonathan Friedman, 5643 Grand Forks Avenue, Mobile, Alabama, 33454

I had her read it back to me and she repeated everything back to me perfectly.

She called me back 5 minutes later and asked, "But, what is his name?"



Now here is the best part. I showed this to Massiel and he r response was,"Oh fuck. I spelled his name wrong".

No comments:

Post a Comment