Sunday, September 12, 2010

Maybe True, Maybe Not, Doesn't Matter

In addition to the many official papers (birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.) that I was told to bring with me to the US Embassy to try to get Massiel her visa, I was told that I had to bring proof of our personal relationship. Since all our accounts (electric, apartment lease, water, etc.) are in Massiel's name because they were all set up prior to my getting my Cedula. I asked if our wedding pictures would be appropriate, and I was told that something showing our relationship would be more appropriate. I asked if pictures of my getting a blow job would be proof of our "relationship".


A Dominican newspaper took a poll of its readers. The question was:

If the only thing that Dominicans want to read is the Sports Section, why does the newspaper have news of the country and the world?

87% answered, "They do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment